.NET Developer (regular / senior)
Zielona Góra, Poland
About the job
We are a company operating in the beautiful city of Zielona Góra. Our goal is to provide users with complete, sufficient technical solutions for better experience of their favorite entertainment.
Currently we are looking for experienced .NET C# developers to join our new team and work on a new, fascinating project. As a part of the team you will work together with other developers, QA engineers and software architects on creating, developing and maintaining a unique service that is about to be used by millions of people around the world!
You will develop new features, review code of your colleagues, optimize existing code and, of course, fix bugs 🙂 Together with the team you will have the opportunity to decide about the architecture, tools, etc. Your ideas will always be heard and appreciated.
You will work in an agile environment with a real start-up atmosphere.
We offer great opportunities for IT specialists who want to take part in something big and exciting. Let us get to know you. We will provide you with necessary equipment, knowledge and a clear career path. We may offer you the position of technical leader very soon. We plan to grow and expand very fast and really want to build our team together with you.
We respect that the balance between your private life and career is essential for success in life.
JOIN THE TEAM
- You will be surprised how quick we are. We can finish recruitment process within a week! It’s very simple.
- We respect our candidates and always provide a feedback.
- C# programming skills,
- practical knowledge of .NET Framework,
- experience with Web Services and API’s – REST, SOAP, JSON, XML,
- understanding of good programming practices and principles (SOLID, KISS, DRY),
- knowledge about relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and SQL/T-SQL language,
- excellent problem-solving skills,
- analytical and object-oriented mindset,
- understanding of GIT version control,
- experience with Agile development methodologies,
- good understanding and practical knowledge about architectural and design patterns,
- at least basic knowledge about networks (TCP/IP),
- fluent Polish (spoken and written),
- ability to easily read the documentation in English.
Nice to have
- experience in ASP.NET MVC5 and WebAPI 2,
- practical knowledge about unit testing (e.g. NUnit),
- experience in mobile applications development with Xamarin,
- experience with other languages like e.g. C++,
- understanding of Continuous Integration and Dev-Ops culture,
- experience with NoSQL databases.
- different kinds of employment contract (permanent or B2B),
- competitive salary depending only on your experience,
- flexible work time and remote work when you need it,
- fully-equipped new company office,
- social benefits (e.g. private health care, life insurance),
- friendly atmosphere,
- fascinating and challenging projects.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application to [email protected]
If you have questions you are welcome to contact us on [email protected]
We advise you to familiarize with the information clause for job applicants. Please send us confirmation of acquainting with the clause and your agreement for the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
After receiving your agreement we will contact with you via phone or e-mail. https://www.qdiqo.com/klauzula-informacyjna/