The information contained in the Policy is general. Detailed information on the processing of specific personal data is made available each time during their acquisition in the content of the information clause. This applies in particular to information about the purpose, legal basis for the processing of personal data, the period of their storage and the recipients to whom they are transferred. The policy is informative, which means that it is not a source of responsibilities for you.
Whenever the following capitalized terms are used in the Policy, they should be understood in the following sense, unless the context of their use clearly shows otherwise:
- Application – software made available to the User by the Supplier, to be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store under the name Advoider Lite, intended for installation on the Mobile Device owned by the User and allowing in particular to receive messages, materials and other content provided to the User;
- Supplier – provider of applications and services provided electronically via the Application, which is QDIQO sp. O.o. with headquarters in Zielona Góra, ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 11, 65-036 Zielona Góra, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000717330; NIP: 9731048687; REGON: 368895204;
- RODO – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) (OJ.UCE.L.2016.119.1);
- Website – Application website;
- Mobile device – portable electronic devices connected to the Internet using wireless technology (3G, LTE, Wi-Fi) using the operating system Android version 5.0 or higher and iOS version 9.0 or higher;
- Service – a service provided electronically within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended) by the Supplier to the User through the Application ;
- User – any person downloading the Application or using it.
1. Who are we?
The administrator of personal data collected through the Application is QDIQO sp. O.o. with headquarters in Zielona Góra (hereinafter “Administrator” or “QDIQO”) at ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 11, 65-036 Zielona Góra, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 717330; NIP: 9731048687; REGON: 368895204.
2. What data do we collect?
- Personal data means any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify a particular person.
- You have no obligation to provide QDIQO with the personal data requested by us, but if you do not, we may not be able to complete the contract or answer your questions.
- The Administrator also collects your personal data if you voluntarily provide your personal data (name, surname, e-mail address) by contacting him. In the detailed part of the Contact Form you can form a message / question to us in the most precise and concise manner possible, ensuring the anonymisation of the transmitted data. Completion of the Contact Form is voluntary and non-binding.
- The administrator enables you to order the service of receiving Administrator’s commercial information, ie subscribing to the list of subscribers to the Administrator’s Newsletter. The ordering of the “Newsletter” service is voluntary. In order to provide this service, the Administrator acquires from the persons interested in the service the name of e-mail addresses and name and surname.
3. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process personal data only for specific and limited purposes:
- answer questions or to contact you and answer your questions and / or requests;
- providing services to you;
- developing and improving our services, communication methods and functionalities of our Application;
- performing statistical measurements;
- managing our daily business needs;
- verification of the identity of persons contacting us by phone, email or otherwise;
- internal training and ensuring the highest quality of our services;
- understanding and identifying the interests, desires and changing needs of consumers in order to improve our Application and Website;
- providing personalized communication and targeted advertising;
- ensuring the safety of services.
We process your personal data primarily because it is necessary to perform a contract that connects us with you, and also to take action on your demand before concluding a contract.
In some cases, the processing of your personal data is based on the so-called a legitimate interest. This basis for the use of the data will only be used where it is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest, for example to assist in the performance of the contract or to optimize the Service and does not violate your rights as a natural person. This legal basis will be used only in cases where there is no less invasive way of processing your personal data. We can ensure that if you use a legitimate interest as a basis for processing personal data, this will be recorded and you will have the right to ask for this information.
We also process your personal data when we have a legal obligation to perform such processing.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need them for the purposes for which they are processed. Your data can be preserved so that we can continue to improve the Services you use.
If you have contacted us, we will keep this information as long as it is necessary for legal or accountability reasons.
We store certain data, collected directly to direct the actions, for the shortest possible time, and then we permanently delete them. We will actively check personal information that we hold and securely delete it or, in some cases, anonymize it when there is no longer a legal basis to store it.
5. How do we protect your personal data?
The administrator, taking into account the state of technical knowledge, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing and the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of individuals with different probability of occurrence and threat severity, apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data processed is adequate to threats and categories data protected, in particular, protects data from being made available to unauthorized persons, being taken away by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction. Providing information on technical and organizational measures that provide protection of processing outside may undermine their effectiveness, thus jeopardizing the proper protection of personal data.
6. Who do we share your personal information with?
In connection with the conduct of business requiring processing your personal data is disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems and equipment, postal operators, banks and payment institutions, entities providing advisory services including legal or accounting, couriers, marketing agencies or recruitment.
We use the services of entities providing us with tools to improve our work, in particular for internal communication and internal sharing of data or marketing tools or for more efficient management of electronic communication (including social media). In such cases, we require entities to whom we share your personal data to preserve the confidentiality and security of information and use them only to provide us with a given service or product.
Your personal data may be disclosed to entities authorized by law, including courts and prosecutors.
7. System logs
Information about certain behaviors of Users is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used solely to administer the Website. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The subscription may be subject to:
- the time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time to send a response,
- name of the User’s station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the User (referer link) – in the case when the Portal was entered via a link,
- information about the User’s browser,
- information about the IP address,
- data about the Mobile Device (including manufacturer, device model, device name, operating system version, platform (iOS or Android).
The above data is not associated with specific Users browsing the website.
8. How can you contact us?
If you have questions about the Policy or you want to use the rights set out in the Policy, please contact:
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +48 68 410 99 76
address: ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 11, 65-036 Zielona Góra
9. Why can you contact us?
In relation to your personal data, you have a number of rights regarding how this data is processed. You have the right to:
- access to your personal data, including the receipt of information which personal data is processed,
- obtain a copy of your personal data;
- transferring your personal data, this means that in certain circumstances they may be transferred, copied or transmitted electronically;
- requests for rectification, updating and limiting the processing of personal data (e.g. if they are incorrect);
- to be forgotten, if you so desire, and the personal information we collect will no longer be needed for any purpose and we will not be legally obliged to keep it, we will do everything in our power to remove it, destroy or permanently deprive the elements that allow us to identify ;
- withdrawal of your consent at any time, withdrawal of consent is not associated with any negative consequences or unpleasantness – however, you must know that its withdrawal may entail the inability to use such services as, for example, receiving newsletter, receiving a reply, receiving offers, for whose provision of law requires us to obtain your consent, if the processing of data takes place in such a case based on your consent;
- objection, this means that you can ask us to stop processing your personal information and we will stop processing it if we act on our own or someone else’s legitimate interest to process your personal information, in particular in the processing for marketing purposes, in including profiling, except when we can show that there are valid legally valid bases in relation to your data that take precedence over your interests, rights or freedoms or your data will be necessary to establish or enforce claims or defend them;
- requests to limit the processing of your personal data – on this basis, we stop operations on personal data, except for operations for which you agreed and their storage, in accordance with the established retention rules or until the reasons for limiting data processing have ceased (eg a decision of the supervisory authority will be issued) allowing further processing of data);
- to submit a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data).
10. How can you demand the exercise of your rights?
An application regarding the exercise of your rights may be submitted in writing or by email to the address as in point 8 Policies.
In the application, you should precisely define what you are demanding, i.e. in particular:
- indicate which of the rights you want to use (eg the right to receive a copy of the data, the right to delete data, etc.),
- what processing process your request (eg using a particular service, receiving commercial information, etc.),
- what processing goals your request (e.g. marketing goal) applies to.
In the event that we are not able to determine the content of the request or identify the person submitting the application based on the received application, we will ask the applicant for additional information necessary to determine the content of the claim or confirm the identity of the applicant.
We will respond to your request without undue delay, no later than within one month of receipt. If necessary, we can extend this deadline by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests. In this case, within one month of receipt of the request, we will inform the applicant of such extension, stating the reasons for the delay.
If you have submitted your request electronically, if possible, the information is also transmitted electronically, unless you request a different form.
If we decide not to take action in relation to the submitted request, we will immediately – not later than one month after receiving the request – inform the applicant about the reasons for failure to take action and the possibility of lodging a complaint to the supervisory body and taking legal protection measures.
Information provided pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR and communication and actions taken under art. 15-22 and 34 RODO are free of charge. If the demands are clearly unreasonable or excessive, in particular because of their continuing nature, we can: get a reasonable fee, including the administrative costs of providing information, conducting communications or taking action or refusing to take action in connection with the demand.
11. Do we pass your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)?
As part of the Administrator’s use of tools supporting his current activities, your personal data may be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, in particular to the United States of America (USA) or another country in which the entity cooperating with us maintains tools for processing data personal in cooperation with the Administrator. The administrator transfers your personal data outside the EEA only when it is necessary and with an adequate level of protection.
12. Will we make any changes here?
To ensure that you always know how we use your personal information, we will update this Policy to reflect any changes in the way we process personal information. We can also make changes in accordance with the requirements of applicable legal provisions. Information about the changes will be placed in the Application or sent via e-mail.
The current version of the Policy is effective from January 15, 2019